Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I finally put some of my artwork up for sale at my Etsy shop.  I have my acrylic paintings and my mixed media pieces up for sale at the moment.  I also have a couple of ACEO original art cards for sale as well.  Want to know what an ACEO art card is?  Just click here!  They're basically trading card-size pieces of art that usually sell for very reasonable, low prices.  So, that's what my new project is, is to make ACEO art cards on top of what I'm working on already.  I'm also working on a watercolor mermaid painting, a sexy dominatrix, and a dragonfly fairy.  I feel as if I'm forgetting something.  I have enough on my plate for the moment, though, so I really don't think that I need to start working on anything else at the moment.  Thanks for reading!

Shelly

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Followers